Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chaweng Lake - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Chaweng Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Chaweng Thai Boxing Stadium - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Phetch Buncha Thai Boxing Stadium - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Central Festival Samui - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Chaweng Noi Beach - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Chaweng Night Market - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Bangkok Hospital Samui - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tesco Lotus Koh Samui - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Thai International Hospital - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Bandon International Hospital - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Samui Crocodile Farm - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Fisherman's Village Plaza - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Crystal Bay - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Bangrak Beach - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
The preferred airport for Buri Rasa Village is Ko Samui (USM) - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 500 per room (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1750 (up to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.