Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Water lovers can head down to the private beach, or take a dip in one of the 2 indoor and 3 outdoor swimming pools. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get to nearby shops on the shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Burj Al Arab - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Wild Wadi Water Park - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Souk Madinat Jumeirah - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Umm Suqeim Beach - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Kite Beach - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Dubai College - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Ski Dubai - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Mall of the Emirates - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Fatima Abdullah Mohammed Rasheed Mosque - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Dubai Marina - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Dubai Water Canal - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
The Walk - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Skydive Dubai - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
American University of Dubai (AUD) - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Jumeirah Beach - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 27 km / 16.8 mi
Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.) - 46.4 km / 28.9 mi
Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.) - 52.2 km / 32.4 mi
The preferred airport for Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 300 for adults and AED 150 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 450 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AED 1.00 (one way), (up to 11 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 1500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 9000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 4500 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.