Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Water lovers can head down to the private beach, or take a dip in one of the 2 indoor and 3 outdoor swimming pools. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get to nearby shops on the shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Burj Al Arab - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Jumeirah Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Wild Wadi Water Park - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Souk Madinat Jumeirah - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Umm Suqeim Beach - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Kite Beach - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Dubai College - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
The World Islands - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Ski Dubai - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Mall of the Emirates - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Fatima Abdullah Mohammed Rasheed Mosque - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Dubai Marina - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Dubai Water Canal - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
The Walk - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
American University of Dubai (AUD) - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 27.6 km / 17.2 mi
Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.) - 44.4 km / 27.6 mi
Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.) - 52.2 km / 32.4 mi
The preferred airport for Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 450 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AED 1.00 (one way), (up to 11 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 1500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 9000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 4500 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 12 January 2019 to 07 February 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Water park
The preferred airport for Burj Al Arab is Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 20.7 km / 12.8 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.