Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Canal - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
San Stae - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Ca'Pesaro - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
San Cassiano - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Church of San Polo - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Palazzo Tiepolo - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Campo San Polo - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. Mary of the Friars - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Wagner Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Casino of Venice - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Pescaria - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Palazzo Labia - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Rialto Bridge - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tolentini - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Palazzo Pisani Moretta - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Treviso (TSF) - 40.9 km / 25.4 mi
The preferred airport for Ca' San Giorgio is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo).
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.00 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.