Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace. This hostel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Palacio Piria - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cagancha Square - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Pedagogico Jose Pedro Varela Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Teatro Circular de Montevideo - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Artisan Market - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Fountain of Locks - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sala Zitarrosa - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Gaucho Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of the History of Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Intendencia Lookout - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Plaza Fabini - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Contemporary Art Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Montevideo Museum of Art History - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sala Verdi Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Municipal Center of Photography - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Caballo Loco - Hostel is Montevideo (MVD-Carrasco Intl.) - 19.4 km / 12 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 2 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 31.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- All citizens of Uruguay will be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay will be charged the value-added tax year round. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.