Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Before a night out at the casino, the 7 outdoor swimming pools are a perfect way to relax and recharge. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
LINQ Promenade - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
High Roller - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Mirage Casino - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Miracle Mile Shops - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Fashion Show Mall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Park Theater - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
MGM Grand Casino - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
T-Mobile Arena - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Las Vegas Convention Center - 3 km / 1.8 mi
SLS Las Vegas Casino - 3.2 km / 2 mi
University of Nevada-Las Vegas - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Las Vegas Country Club - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Las Vegas, NV (VGT-North Las Vegas) - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive) - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal) - 45.1 km / 28 mi
The preferred airport for Caesars Palace - Resort & Casino is Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 23-28 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 30.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per day
- Resort fee: USD 44.21 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The preferred airport for Caesars Palace is Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 4 km / 2.5 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.