Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities, which include an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Isla Boca Brava - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Chiriqui Archipelago - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Boca Chica Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Boca Chica Marina - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Playa Grande - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
The preferred airport for Cala Mia Boutique Resort is David (DAV-Enrique Malek Intl.) - 65.2 km / 40.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer to the property via boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 60 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 15 (one-way), (from 5 to 10 years old)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 30 (one-way)
- Boat transfer per child: USD 0 (one-way), (up to 5 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.