Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club and an outdoor pool. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Centenario Commercial Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Lugar a Dudas - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The Poet's Park - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Jorge Isaacs Theater - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
La Ermita Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
La Merced Archaeological Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Religious Art Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Calima Gold Museum of the Bank of the Republic - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Merced Church - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Enrique Buenaventura Municipal Theater - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Comfandi and Comfenalco Cultural Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Torre Mudejar - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Caicedo Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cali Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cali Cathedral - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Cali Marriott Hotel is Cali (CLO-Alfonso Bonilla Aragon Intl.) - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 35,000 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: COP 16 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: COP 16 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: COP 16000 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: COP 16000 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 60000 per person (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.