Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and tour/ticket assistance. Additional features at this apartment include barbecue grills and a reception hall.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Camps Bay Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Clifton Bay Beach - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Table Mountain National Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Table Mountain Aerial Cableway - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Kloof Street - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Cape Town Medi Clinic - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Sea Point Swimming Pool - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Lions Head - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Table Mountain - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Milton Beach - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Long Street - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Sea Point Pavillion - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
South African Museum and Planetarium - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Bo Kaap Museum - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Company's Garden - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
The preferred airport for Camps Bay Village is Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 25 km / 15.5 mi
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: ZAR 100 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 750 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 90 per day
- Late check-in fee: ZAR 250 for check-in between 11:00 PM and 5:00 AM
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 150.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 300.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: ZAR 500 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.