Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 10 km.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Victoria and Alfred Waterfront - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Clock Tower - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Cape Town Diamond Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Two Oceans Aquarium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cape Town Cruise Terminal - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
V&A Waterfront - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Cape Town International Convention Centre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Cape Quarter Lifestyle Village - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Long Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Artscape Theatre Centre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
St. Georges Mall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Greenpoint Market - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Africa Centre - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Cape Town Stadium - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Christian Barnard Hospital - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Cape Grace Hotel is Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 825 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 205 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Resort fee: 1 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The preferred airport for Cape Grace Hotel is Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.