Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a nightclub, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Long Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Christian Barnard Hospital - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Pan African Market - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Greenmarket Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St. Georges Mall - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Bo Kaap Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Africa Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Golden Acre Shopping Mall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. George's Cathedral - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Slave Lodge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
South Africa Library - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Cape Town Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Cape Town City Hall - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Cape Quarter Lifestyle Village - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Houses of Parliament - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Cape Heritage Hotel is Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 380 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 85 per night
- Extended parking fee: ZAR 85 per night
- Late check-out fee: ZAR 800 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 450 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.