Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge) that operates within 5 km.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cape Town Stadium - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Victoria and Alfred Waterfront - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Metropolitan Golf Club - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Two Oceans Aquarium - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Clock Tower - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Cape Town Diamond Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Green Point Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Long Street - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
St. Georges Mall - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Cape Town International Convention Centre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Africa Centre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Christian Barnard Hospital - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Pan African Market - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Greenmarket Square - 2 km / 1.2 mi
AVA Gallery - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for Cape Royale Luxury Hotel is Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between ZAR 45 and ZAR 220 for adults, ZAR 45 and ZAR 220 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 850 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: ZAR 100.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: ZAR 100.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 450 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The preferred airport for Cape Royale Luxury Hotel And Residence is Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.