Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
San Francisco Church - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Casa del Alabado - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
San Francisco Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Maria Augusta Urrutia Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Magda Shopping - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Queen´s Arch - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Church of the Society of Jesus - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
El Centro Cultural Metropolitano - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Museo Casa de Sucre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
La Iglesia de El Sagrario - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Quito Eterno - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Alberto Mena Caamano Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Santo Domingo Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Quito Cathedral - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Carondelet Palace - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Casa Gangotena is Quito (UIO-Mariscal Sucre Intl.) - 41.6 km / 25.8 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 200 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 91.5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.