Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Japanese Garden - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Valle de la Luna - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
La Paz Golf Club - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Muela del Diablo - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Parque del Monticulo - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Teatro al Aire Libre - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
La Paz Zoo - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Solon House Museum - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Sopocachi Cable Car Station - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Plaza San Martín - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
National Archeology Museum - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Hernando Siles Stadium - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Plaza Monolito Bennett - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Mirador Laikakota - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Bolivian Andean Textiles Museum - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
The preferred airport for Casa Grande Hotel is La Paz (LPB-El Alto Intl.) - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 8 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BOB 120 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in fee: BOB 418 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: BOB 418 (subject to availability)
- Air conditioning is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- All citizens of Bolivia will be charged the national value-added tax (13%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- In-room bottled water
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.