Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Enseada Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Enseada Handicraft Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Procopio Ferreira Municipal Theater - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Acqua Mundo Aquarium - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Pitangueiras Beach - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Mirante do Morro da Campina - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
La Plage Shopping Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Steam Train Pavilion - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Asturias Beach - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Asturias Handicraft Market - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Tombo Beach - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Jardim Asturias - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Caixa D'Agua Hill Lookout - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Yacht Club of Santos - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Sorocotuba Beach - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
The preferred airport for Casa Grande Hotel Resort And Spa is Sao Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl.) - 135.2 km / 84 mi
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 47.50 per night
- Facilities fee: BRL 120 per person, per night and includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.