Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Leonel Viera Bridge - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
La Barra Beach - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Museum of the Sea - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
OH! La Barra - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Playa Montoya - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Bikini Beach - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Cantegril Country Club - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Punta del Este Convention Center - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Club de Tenis Medano - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Ralli Museum - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Punta Shopping Mall - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
San Fernando de Maldonado Cathedral - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Cuartel de Dragones - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Peatonal Sarandí, Maldonado - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Museum of American Art - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Know Before You Go
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- All citizens of Uruguay will be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay will be charged the value-added tax year round. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.