Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Santo Toribio Church - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
University of Cartagena - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Teatro Heredia - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Simon Bolivar House and Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
House of Gabriel Garcia Marquez - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Plaza de San Diego - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Las Bovedas - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Santo Domingo Church and Monastery - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Cartagena Cathedral - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Plaza Santo Domingo - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Casa del Marques de Premio Real - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Botero's Mujer Reclinada - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Bolivar Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Puerta del Reloj - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Zenu Gold Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Casablanca Belle & Boutique is Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 50000 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 220000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.