Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Guests can get to nearby shops on the shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Florida Street - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Santa Fe Avenue - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Museo de Arte Hispanoamericano Isaac Fernandez Blanco - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Lavalle Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Naval Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Plaza San Martin - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Brazilian Embassy - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
French Embassy - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Teatro Colon - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Galerias Pacifico - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Gran Rex Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Obelisco - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Alvear Art Gallery - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Torre de los Ingleses - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Patio Bullrich - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery) - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) - 32.6 km / 20.3 mi
The preferred airport for CasaCalma Hotel is Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 50 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and will be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.