Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
San Marco Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Marina di Cottone Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Norman Castle of Calatabiano - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Recanati Beach - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Giardini Naxos Beach - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Archaeological Museum - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Isola Bella - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Lido Mazzaro - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Mazzeo Beach - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Spisone Beach - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Basilica of St. Peter - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Letojanni Beach - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Porto dell' Etna - 14 km / 8.7 mi
San Pancrazio Church - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Piazza del Duomo - 15 km / 9.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa) - 56.8 km / 35.3 mi
Reggio di Calabria (REG-Strait of Messina) - 87.8 km / 54.5 mi
The preferred airport for Castello San Marco Charming Hotel & Spa is Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa).
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 10 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.