Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mediterranean Sea - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Fraternita dei Laici - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Museum of Means of Communication - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cathedral of Arezzo - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Museum Leonardo e L'Aretino - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
House of Petrarch - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Arezzo Library - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Basilica of San Francesco - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Casa Museo Ivan Bruschi - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Church of San Domenico - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Vasari Loggia - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Church of Santa Maria della Pieve - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Palace of the Lay Fraternity - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Municipal Gallery of Contemporary Art - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Museo Statale d'Arte Medievale e Moderna - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 3 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: EUR 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.