This hotel has 14 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Akasaka Biz Tower - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Akasaka ACT Theater - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Akasaka Sacas - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hie Shrine - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Akasaka Palace - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Roppongi Hills - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
The preferred airport for Centurion Hotel Grand Akasaka is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1400 for adults and JPY 1400 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.