Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. A spa tub and a sauna offer a relaxing way to wind down after a day on the slopes. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Swiss Alps - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Four Valleys Ski Area - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Verbier Golf Club - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Medran 1 Cable Car - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Verbier Ski Resort - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Medran 2 Cable Car - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
La Tournelle Ski Lift - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Mount Fort - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Bruson Gondola - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Les Etablons Ski Lift - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Roman Amphitheatre - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Tracouet Gondola - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
Pierre Gianadda Foundation - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
Saint-Bernard Museum - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
Batiaz Chateau - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sion (SIR) - 55 km / 34.2 mi
Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 161.6 km / 100.4 mi
The preferred airport for Chalet d'Adrien is Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.).
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 5 stars and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 48.00 for adults and CHF 30 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CHF 605.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: CHF 40.00 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 60 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.00 per person, per night for adults; CHF 2.00 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.