Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Additional amenities at this guesthouse include a television in a common area and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Canal - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Peggy Guggenheim Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Accademia Waterbus - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Academy Gallery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Academy Bridge - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Zattere - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Basilica of St Mary of Health - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Palazzo Barbaro - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Palazzo Cavalli-Franchetti - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Punta della Dogana - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Santa Maria del Giglio - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Campo Santo Stefano - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Musica a Palazzo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Squero di San Trovaso - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
San Samuele Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Treviso (TSF) - 45 km / 27.9 mi
The preferred airport for Charming House DD724 is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo).
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the guesthouse prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 90 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.