Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, you can enjoy above-par recreational amenities such as a steam room and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Towers of Boulancourt - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Malesberbes Church - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Malesherbes Town Hall - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Museum of Saffron - 19.4 km / 12 mi
Pithiviers Tourist Railway - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Church of St. Salomon and St. Gregory - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Church of Boutigny sur Essonne - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Fontainebleau Golf Club - 27.8 km / 17.3 mi
Chateau de Fontainebleau - 29.6 km / 18.4 mi
Boiscommun Church of Notre Dame - 31 km / 19.3 mi
Etampes Town Hall - 33 km / 20.5 mi
Guinette Tower - 35.1 km / 21.8 mi
Cely Golf Club - 35.2 km / 21.9 mi
Church of St. Gervais and St. Protais - 35.9 km / 22.3 mi
Church of St. Martin - 36.5 km / 22.7 mi
The preferred airport for Château Golf & Spa d'Augerville is Paris (ORY-Orly) - 78.4 km / 48.7 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 17 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 43.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Paris Orly Airport (ORY): Approximate driving time to the Chateau Augerville is 60 minutes and distance is 56 kilometres (35 miles).
Getting there: Shuttles depart from both terminals connecting to the airport train station. Take the RER Line C in the direction of Saint Martin d’Etampes, change at Juvisy sur Orge onto the RER Line D, and alight at Malesherbes for the hotel. The Orlybus shuttle runs to Denfert-Rochereau Metro station, and the Air France shuttle runs to Gare de Montparnasse. A taxi to the hotel costs around €150. All prices subject to change.
Driving directions:From the airport take the A6 in the direction of Lyon. Take exit 14 for Malesherbes and follow the national road 152 until the town. On entering Malesherbes, follow signs for Golf du Château d’Augerville.
Getting around:A car is advisable for exploring the surrounding area.