Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Australian Aboriginal Dreamtime Gallery - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Todd Mall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Adelaide House - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Alice Springs Reptile Centre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
National Pioneer Women's Hall of Fame - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Royal Flying Doctor Service - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Alice Springs Golf Club - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Museum of Central Australia - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Alice Springs Convention Centre - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Araluen Cultural Precinct - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Heavitree Gap - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Alice Springs School of the Air - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Alice Springs Telegraph Station - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Alice Springs Desert Park - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
Frontier Camel Farm - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Alice Springs Resort is Alice Springs, NT (ASP) - 16 km / 9.9 mi
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 20 and AUD 26 for adults, AUD 9.95 and AUD 13 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 49 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.