Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cape Yamu - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Two Heroines Monument - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Phuket Elephant Sanctuary - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Boat Lagoon Marina - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Premium Outlet Phuket - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Khao Phra Thaeo National Park - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Bang Pae Waterfall - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Siam Niramit Phuket - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Bang Rong Pier - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
Laem Hin Pier - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Bang Tao Beach - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Kathu Mining Museum - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Surin Beach - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Bangkok Hospital Phuket - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
The preferred airport for COMO Point Yamu, Phuket is Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 29.6 km / 18.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1500 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 5885.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 12000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 6000 (from 3 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.