Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities at this Art Deco resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gaya Art Space - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Neka Art Museum - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Blanco Museum - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Gunung Lebah Temple - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Campuhan Ridge Walk - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Pura Dalem Ubud - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Puri Lukisan Museum - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Pura Taman Saraswati - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Tegallalang Rice Terrace - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Pura Desa - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Ubud Royal Palace - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Ubud Traditional Art Market - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Pondok Pekak Library & Learning Centre - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Bali Pulina - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Wayang Kulit - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
The preferred airport for COMO Shambhala Estate is Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 46.5 km / 28.9 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 1188825 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 1754500.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: IDR 1,000,000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.