Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 1 km.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Neka Art Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Gaya Art Space - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Gunung Lebah Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Campuhan Ridge Walk - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Blanco Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Pura Dalem Ubud - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Puri Lukisan Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Pura Taman Saraswati - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Pura Desa - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ubud Royal Palace - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ubud Traditional Art Market - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Pondok Pekak Library & Learning Centre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Komaneka Fine Art Gallery - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Wayang Kulit - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Ubud Monkey Forest - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The preferred airport for COMO Uma Ubud is Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 55.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 889350.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 133.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 67.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.