Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 spa tubs, outdoor tennis courts, and a 24-hour health club. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Central Embassy - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Amarin Plaza - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Erawan Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Embassy of Pakistan - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Bumrungrad Hospital - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Embassy of Germany - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Siam Paragon Mall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Lumpini Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Pratunam Market - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Platinum Fashion Mall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Siam Center - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Siam Square - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Embassy of Australia - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Pantip Plaza - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.) - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi
Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 35.8 km / 22.2 mi
The preferred airport for Conrad Bangkok is Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between THB 1036 and THB 1036 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 300 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: THB 300 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 3000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 01 June 2018 to 30 September 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Meeting facilities