Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Suntec Singapore - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Suntec City - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Marina Square - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Cenotaph - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
CHIJMES - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Raffles City - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Singapore Flyer - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Esplanade Theatres - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Haji Lane - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Singapore City Hall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
National Gallery Singapore - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Singapore Art Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
National Library of Singapore - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Singapore Management University - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Supreme Court of Singapore - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.) - 62.2 km / 38.7 mi
Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim) - 154.1 km / 95.8 mi
The preferred airport for Conrad Centennial Singapore is Singapore (SIN-Changi).
Know Before You Go
- One child 18 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 43.00 for adults and SGD 21.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: SGD 12.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: SGD S$180.00 per vehicle
- Valet parking fee: SGD S$20.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: SGD 80.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property is renovating until 16 September 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Fitness facilities