Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this Mediterranean resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Maafushivaru Island Pier - 20.4 km / 12.6 mi
Maafushivaru Island Beach - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Vakarufalhi Beach - 21 km / 13.1 mi
Manta Point - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Dhidhoofinolhu Marina - 24 km / 14.9 mi
Dhigurah Beach - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Ranveli Beach - 26.3 km / 16.4 mi
Dhangethi Beach - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
Villingilivaru Island Pier - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
Ari Atoll - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi
Himendhoo Thila - 33.4 km / 20.8 mi
Harbor Green Zone - 36.9 km / 22.9 mi
Ibrahim Kalaafaan Mosque and Shrine - 37.1 km / 23 mi
Great Banyan Tree - 37.1 km / 23.1 mi
Fish Head Dive Site - 41.2 km / 25.6 mi
The preferred airport for Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is Male (MLE-Velana Intl.) - 110 km / 68.4 mi.
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer via boat or floatplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 30 for adults and USD 0 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 590 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 295 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 14 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Airplane or floatplane transfer per adult: USD 590 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 295 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Male International Airport (MLE): Approximate journey time to Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is 60 minutes by seaplane.
Please note that seaplane transfers operate between 6 AM and 5 PM only.
Arrivals: Transfers depart immediately after landing whenever possible. If your international flight arrives into Male after 5 PM, your seaplane will depart the following morning. You may either wait at the airport or you may independently reserve a room at the airport hotel.
Departures: If your international flight is scheduled to depart before 6 AM or after 5 PM, you will be transferred to Male by the last seaplane departure.
Please contact the hotel directly to inform them of your flight arrival details.