Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Caretta Shiodome - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Ginza Six - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Zojoji Temple - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Shiba Park - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Suntory Hall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The preferred airport for Conrad Tokyo is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1080 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3000 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 8694 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 07 January 2019 to 11 January 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Swimming pool