Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a sauna and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Zealand - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Royal Danish Playhouse - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Amalienborg Palace - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Nyhavn - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Frederik's Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Amager Island - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Royal Danish Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Design Museum Denmark - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Guinness World Records Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Gefion Fountain - 1 km / 0.6 mi
David Collection - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Copenhagen Opera House - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nikolaj Kirke - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hans Christian Andersen Monument - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Ruins Under Christiansborg Castle - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Copenhagen Admiral Hotel is Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 170 for adults and DKK 85 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: DKK 175 per day
- Pet fee: DKK 100 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day (25 December) and Christmas Eve (24 December):
- Dining venue