Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a sauna, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). This hotel also features discounted use of a nearby fitness facility and a banquet hall.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Royal Danish Playhouse - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Amalienborg Palace - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Nyhavn - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Frederik's Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Royal Danish Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Design Museum Denmark - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kongens Nytorv - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Guinness World Records Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Gefion Fountain - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
David Collection - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Copenhagen Opera House - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Borsen - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hans Christian Andersen Monument - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ruins Under Christiansborg Castle - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Stork Fountain - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Copenhagen Admiral Hotel is Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: DKK 170 for adults and DKK 85 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: DKK 100 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 0 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day (25 December) and Christmas Eve (24 December):
- Dining venue