Head straight for the casino, or wait for that lucky feeling while you enjoy one of the other recreational opportunities, such as a nightclub and a health club. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kiraly Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ferenc Liszt Square - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Oktogon - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
House of Terror - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Budapest Puppet Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Budapest Operetta Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Hungarian State Opera House - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Gozsdu Courtyard - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Blaha Lujza Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Dohany Street Synagogue - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Erkel Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Ferenc Deak Square - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Andrassy Avenue - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
St. Stephen's Basilica - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Vorosmarty Square - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Corinthia Hotel Budapest is Budapest (BUD-Ferenc Liszt Intl.) - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Hungary. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 6:30 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 31 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 69 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 69 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 40 per pet, per day
- A fee will be charged for use of certain facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 225
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 225 (from 17 to 18 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 225
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 225 (from 17 to 18 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 225
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 225 (from 17 to 18 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 225
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 225 (from 17 to 18 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 22 July 2019 to 24 July 2019 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
- Spa tub