Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a sauna and a fitness center. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nevsky Prospect - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Anichkov Bridge - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Stockmann - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ligovsky Prospekt - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Liteyny Prospekt - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Anichkov Palace - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Fontanka River Embankment - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Faberge Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Arctic and Antarctic Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Catherine the Great Monument - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Microminiature Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dostoyevsky Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
National Library of Russia - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Alexandrinsky Theatre - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Bolshoi Saint Petersburg State Circus - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Corinthia Hotel St Petersburg is St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 24.2 km / 15 mi
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 2000 for adults and RUB 1000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 3300 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: RUB 4200 per day
- Pet fee: RUB 5000 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 2500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee of RUB 250 per person per stay for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.