Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Spanish Steps - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Via del Corso - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Piazza del Popolo - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Via Condotti - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Santa Maria del Popolo - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza di Spagna - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Ara Pacis - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Villa Borghese - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Piazza di Spagna - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Caffe Greco - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Trevi Fountain - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Galleria Alberto Sordi - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Pantheon - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Piazza Navona - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Via Veneto - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 32.3 km / 20 mi
The preferred airport for Corso Boutique Hotel is Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per room (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.