Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this Beaux Arts hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Huaca Huallamarca Pyramid - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Real Plaza Salaverry - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Lima Golf Club - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Costa Verde - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Risso Commercial Center - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Jose Luis Bustamante y Rivero Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Huaca Pucllana Ruins - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Museum of Natural History - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
National Museum of the Archaeology Anthropology and History of Peru - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
La Pampilla Beach - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Indian Market - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
La Marina Lighthouse - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
ChocoMuseo - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Miraflores Central Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Larco Avenue - 4 km / 2.5 mi
The preferred airport for Country Club Lima Hotel - The Leading Hotels of the World is Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.) - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PEN 65 for adults and PEN 65 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PEN 40 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: PEN 40 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 174 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.