Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a nightclub, a health club, and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shoppers Stop - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Gilbert Hill - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
ISKCON Temple - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Powai Lake - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Versova Beach - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Sanjay Gandhi National Park - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Fun Republic - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Prithvi Theatre - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Bombay Convention & Exhibition Centre - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Juhu Beach - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Linking Road - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
National Institute of Industrial Engineering - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
R City Mall - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Infinity Mall - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
University of Mumbai - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport is Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Know Before You Go
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1165 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 1200 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1550 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.