Pamper yourself with onsite massages and body treatments. Additional features at this riad include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rue des Consuls - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Andalusian Garden - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Oudaya Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Oudaia Gate - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Grand Mosque - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Rabat Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Mohammed V National Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hassan Tower - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Moroccan Parliament - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Mosque and Mausoleum of Mohammed V - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Museum Mohamed VI of Modern and Contemporary Art - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Rabat Archaeological Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Goethe Institute - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Villa des Arts - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Bibliothèque Nationale du Royaume du Maroc - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The preferred airport for Dar El Kébira is Rabat (RBA-Sale) - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 22 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 2 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 2 per 24 hours
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 26 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.