Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. A spa tub and a sauna offer a relaxing way to wind down after a day on the slopes. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). You'll be on the slopes in no time with the complimentary ski shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Freizeit Arena - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Gaislachkogl Gondola - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hochsoelden Ski Area - 8 km / 5 mi
Stubai Glacier - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Obergurgl-Hochgurgl Ski Area - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Rettenbach Glacier - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Tiefenbach Glacier - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Hochgurgl Ski Resort - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Wildspitze - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Otzi Village - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Stuiben Waterfall - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Niederthai Church - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
The preferred airport for Das Central - Alpine . Luxury . Life is Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten) - 82.7 km / 51.4 mi
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Austria. This property is rated 5 stars and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 150.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 50.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 25.00 (from 7 to 14 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 50.00
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 25.00 (from 7 to 14 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 75.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 40.00 (from 7 to 14 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 75.00
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 40.00 (from 7 to 14 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 22 April and 07 July.