Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands. The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Masada National Park - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Ein Gedi Spa - 25.8 km / 16.1 mi
Ein Gedi Beach - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
Ein Gedi Botanical Garden - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
Glass Art Museum Arad - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
Ein Gedi National Park - 33 km / 20.5 mi
Neot HaKikar Park - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
Neot HaKikar Pool - 37.8 km / 23.5 mi
Tel Arad National Park - 41.7 km / 25.9 mi
Breicaht Tsfira - 43 km / 26.7 mi
Ahava Visitors Center - 43.8 km / 27.2 mi
The preferred airport for David Dead Sea Resort & Spa is Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 156.5 km / 97.3 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: ILS 400 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.