Treat yourself with massages and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 7.00 km.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gaya Art Space - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Neka Art Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Blanco Museum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Campuhan Ridge Walk - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Gunung Lebah Temple - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Pura Dalem Ubud - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Puri Lukisan Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Saraswati Temple - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Pura Desa - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Ubud Royal Palace - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Ubud Traditional Art Market - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Pondok Pekak Library & Learning Centre - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Wayang Kulit - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Ubud Peliatan Balerung Stage - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Komaneka Fine Art Gallery - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
The preferred airport for d'bulakan boutique resort ubud is Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 40.8 km / 25.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: IDR 100000 for adults and IDR 65000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 400000 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: IDR 150000.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 200000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.