Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and shopping on site. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Acropolis Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Temple of Athena Nike - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Theatre of Dionysus - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Odeon of Herodes Atticus - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Erechtheion - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Filopappos Hill - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Socrates' Prison - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Areopagus Hill - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Choragic Monument of Lysicrates - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Greek Evangelical Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Arch of Hadrian - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Acropolis - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Parthenon - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Athens National Garden - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Adrianou Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Divani Palace Acropolis is Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) - 33.9 km / 21.1 mi
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 4.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.