Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, you can enjoy above-par recreational amenities such as a nightclub and an attached winery. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
La Paz Zoo - 15.5 km / 9.7 mi
Valle de la Luna - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
La Paz Golf Club - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Japanese Garden - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Parque del Monticulo - 27.1 km / 16.8 mi
Teatro al Aire Libre - 27.3 km / 17 mi
Solon House Museum - 27.4 km / 17 mi
Sopocachi Cable Car Station - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Plaza San Martín - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
National Archeology Museum - 27.8 km / 17.3 mi
Hernando Siles Stadium - 27.8 km / 17.3 mi
Plaza Monolito Bennett - 27.8 km / 17.3 mi
Muela del Diablo - 27.9 km / 17.4 mi
Mirador Laikakota - 27.9 km / 17.4 mi
Bolivian Andean Textiles Museum - 28 km / 17.4 mi
The preferred airport for Dm Hotel Andino Resort And Spa is La Paz (LPB-El Alto Intl.) - 36.8 km / 22.9 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- All citizens of Bolivia will be charged the national value-added tax (13%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.