Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 5 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
History Museum of Antiquities Pleret - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Masjid Jogokariyan - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Lana Gallery - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Batik Plentong - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Alun Alun Kidul - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Sasono Hinggil - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Kraton Complex - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Water Castle (Tamansari) - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Kampoeng Cyber - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Taman Pintar Science Park - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Gumuling Well - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Palace of Yogyakarta - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Senopati - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Pasar Beringharjo - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Malioboro Street - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
The preferred airport for d'Omah Hotel Yogya is Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.) - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures