Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. The shuttle (surcharge) will take you to the nearby beach or shopping center.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Port Market - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Carnival Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Maciel Hospital - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Museo de Arte Precolombino e Indigena - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Puerto de Montevideo - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Peatonal Sarandí - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
House of General Jose Garibaldi - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Palacio Taranco - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Montevideo Harbor - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Plaza Zabala - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of Decorative Arts - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museo Historico Nacional - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Antonio Montero House - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Casa Rivera - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Independence Plaza - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Don Boutique Hotel Montevideo is Montevideo (MVD-Carrasco Intl.) - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 11 PM.
- Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: UYU 1500 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Uruguay will be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay will be charged the value-added tax year round. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.