Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a 24-hour fitness center and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Anne Frank House - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Westerkerk - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Body Worlds - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Electric Ladyland - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
The Old Church - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Amsterdam Chinatown - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Dam Square - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
New Church - 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
National Monument - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Royal Palace - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Public Library - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Nes - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Boom Chicago - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Amsterdam Dungeon - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Amsterdam Museum - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Amsterdam - NDSM Wharf is Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 24 km / 14.9 mi
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 23.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100 per night
- A 3.78 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.