Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
La Casa Invisible - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Carmen Thyssen Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Museo del Vino Malaga - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Calle Larios - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Plaza de la Constitucion - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Sala Maria Cristina - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Palacio Episcopal - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Picasso Museum Malaga - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Teatro Cervantes de Malaga - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
MIMMA - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of Glass and Crystal - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Central Market of Atarazanas - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Malaga Amphitheatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Picasso's Birthplace - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Plaza de la Merced - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Dulces Dreams Boutique Hostel is Malaga (AGP) - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5.00 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.