Treat yourself with massages and facials. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lana Gallery - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Batik Plentong - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kraton Complex - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Alun Alun Kidul - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
De Mata Trick Eye 3D Museum - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Sasono Hinggil - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Taman Pintar Science Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Malioboro Street - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Museum Kereta Kraton - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Water Castle (Tamansari) - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Sonobudoyo Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Kampoeng Cyber - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Museum Sasmitaloka Panglima Besar Jenderal Sudirman - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Gumuling Well - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Yogyakarta Presidential Palace - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
The preferred airport for Dusun Jogja Village Inn is Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.) - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between IDR 60500 and IDR 108900 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 165000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 350000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.