Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bo Kaap Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Long Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Christian Barnard Hospital - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kloof Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. Georges Mall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Pan African Market - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Company's Garden - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. George's Cathedral - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
South Africa Library - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Slave Lodge - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Cape Town Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Greenmarket Square - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
South African Museum and Planetarium - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Houses of Parliament - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Africa Centre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Dutch Manor Antique Hotel is Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: ZAR 150 for adults and ZAR 50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 250.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 100.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.