Enjoy recreation amenities such as a sauna or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this guesthouse include complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Plaza de Armas - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ollantaytambo Terraces - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Plaza de Armas - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Iglesia de Urubamba - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Estadio de Urubamba - 21.2 km / 13.1 mi
Templo Maras - 34.4 km / 21.4 mi
Salt Mines Of Maras - 36.4 km / 22.6 mi
Moray Terraces - 42.4 km / 26.4 mi
Archaeological Center of Chinchero - 49.7 km / 30.9 mi
The preferred airport for El Albergue Ollantaytambo is Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 75.8 km / 47.1 mi
Know Before You Go
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 65.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.